Writer and Editor, Executive Talent magazine
Executive Talent magazine is a publication of the Association of Executive Search and Leadership Consultants, presenting critical insights to corporate, government, and non-profit executive leadership, worldwide.
● Various stories published in the Democrat and Chronicle (2016). Rochester, NY.
● "Diversity as a business imperative," AESC Insights (June 2015) Association of Executive Search & Leadership Consultants. New York, NY.
● MessnerCarpet.com. Messner Carpet--Rugs--Flooring Inc. (January 2015). Web.
● BlueMountainPackaging.com. Blue Mountain Packaging, LLC (October 2014). Web.
● “Challenge and Change: Cleve Killingsworth’s eventful life and career,” Rochester Magazine (October 2014). Democrat and Chronicle Media
Group, Rochester, NY.
● “Latent Perfectionist: the many layers of Jim DeLucia,” POST (June 2014). Rochester, NY.
● One Step Ahead: 2009 Annual Report (April 2010). Nixon Peabody, LLP. Rochester, NY.
● Film Change a Life (June 2007). Community Based Care of Brevard. Melbourne, FL.
● “Consider Language Implications When Confronting the Global Marketplace,” Public Relations Tactics 13, no. 9 (January 2006). Public
Relations Society of America, New York.
● “A Natural Resource,” KL American (September 1999). American Association of Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
● "Beach Reading," Review of The Mistress of Spices, by Chitra Banerjee Divakaruni, Bonda (October 1999). Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
● Films Max Fisher and Tommy Frist, Alexis de Tocqueville Awards (April 1994). United Way of America, Alexandria, VA.